Stewart Chiron, aka The Cruise Guy, has been on 289 cruises, including 13 in the last eight months. Stewart was kind enough to answer every question I threw at him, from how has cruising changed since the pandemic to which ships are the most luxurious and which ports are his favorite. Watch on YouTube or listen to the podcast here.
Just some of the questions I asked Stewart:
How has cruising changed since the pandemic?
Do passengers still need to be fully vaccinated and/or show a negative COVID test to board?
Should passengers bring their CDC vaccination cards?
What happens if someone tests positive aboard?
Anything good come out of COVID regarding cruising?
What’s your favorite port? Least favorite?
How do you recommend people book cruises?
Should cruisers buy travel insurance through the cruise company?
What’s the best luxurious cruise?
Best cruise for little kids?
What’s your dream cruise?
Any cruise you have no desire to go on?
Is there anything cruisers should pack that’s different from pre-pandemic days?
Any world cruise recommendations?
Which cruise lines are the most luxurious?
Best cruise tip?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.