Since November, we’ve hosted details of a contest run by Allianz Global Assistance that will be sending one traveler, one travel agent and one travel blogger (plus guests) on three-night trips to New York for The New York Times Travel Show. Each winner and their guest will get airfare, meals and accommodations (not to mention they’ll be having dinner with yours truly and other travel personalities), as well!
And the winners are…
- Cat Crews from Durham, North Carolina has won in the traveler category. She won by entering through the Facebook app on the Allianz Travel Insurance US Facebook page.
- Lori Rogers from Cumming, Georgia, is the travel agent winner. Lori is an Independent Travel Agent affiliated with MEI-Travel and Mouse Fan Travel. She also won by going through the Facebook app on the Allianz Travel Insurance US Facebook page.
- And finally, Blake Mandelberg from New York City has won in the travel blogger category. Blake’s blog, Style Island, generated the most traffic from her readers to the contest entry via the Allianz Content Capsule (below on this page) with useful videos and travel tips.
All three winners and guests will stay at Ink 48 and get some very special treatment with the VIP Allianz Global Assistance “Concierge” experience with a guided tour of Lower Manhattan and lunch with travel legend Pauline Frommer. There will also be a breakfast with travel personality Mark Murphy and dinner with me, Gary Arndt and Lee Abbamonte. Winners will also get an Allianz Travel Insurance “Go Bag” comprising of a GoPro, Portable Power Pack, Passport Holder with RFID Protection, and a signed Frommer’s EasyGuide to New York City.
Congrats to the winners and I look forward to seeing you all in New York City for the show January 8-10, 2016!
I am a brand ambassador for Allianz Global.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.