Back in March, Allianz Global Assistance introduced new measures intended to make it easier for customers to file insurance claims. Among the new measures was an option to receive claim money by direct deposit—in just 2-3 days. I wrote about it all here.
Well, things got just even easier, as Allianz is this week announcing a partnership with Mastercard that will let customers receive claim funds in real time. With Mastercard Send—a quick and secure Push Payments service—finalized Allianz claims will become spendable money in just moments. This means that Allianz policy holders might even be able to use claim money while still traveling, on the road, which in many cases is where that money is most desired.
Money received via Mastercard Send will be good anywhere that debit cards are accepted. As an Allianz policy holder myself (here’s why), I’m certainly excited by the news.
“We’re pleased to offer consumers two ways to skip the mailbox and receive claim payments shortly after approval,” said Joe Mason, Chief Marketing Officer at Allianz Global Assistance USA. “Mastercard Send’s technology allows travelers to receive their funds anywhere in the world and use that money to pay for travel expenses, purchase essentials while their luggage is delayed or even make a deposit for their next trip.”
Disclaimer: Johnny Jet works as an ambassador for Allianz Global Assistance (AGA Service Company) and receives financial compensation.
For more information about Allianz Global, visit AllianzTravelInsurance.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.