This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Amazon Prime Day is June 21 and 22 this year and that means there will be scores of great deals to, well, score! But if you’re already an Amazon Prime member, you have access to some early bird deals that are too good to pass up. (If you’re not already an Amazon Prime member, you can sign up here.) Take advantage of the deals now because stock will deplete quickly once the sale opens up in earnest on the 21st. Note: Prices on Amazon change regularly. All of these deals were valid at the time of publication and hopefully still are!
EARLY BIRD AMAZON PRIME DAY DEALS
41% off Insignia 24-inch Smart HD 720p TV – Fire TV Edition
Need a small TV somewhere in your home? This 24-inch smart TV is on sale for $99.
21% off Apple AirPods Pro
The hottest gift of last year’s holiday season is back on sale. Save $52 on these noise-cancelling headphones that are a great accessory for travelers.
19% Off Apple AirPods
Want a pair of AirPods but don’t want to pay the price of the Pro version? You can currently save $30 on the originals.
$10 Off Amazon Smart Plug
Amazon Smart Plug works with Alexa to add voice control to any outlet. Schedule lights, fans, and appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when you’re away.
25% Off Amazon Basics Hardside Carry-On Spinner Suitcase Luggage
Save 25% on this suitcase that has a hard, scratch-resistant outer shell. It’s expandable, giving you 15% additional packing capacity.
Save Up To 47% On Amazon Basics Batteries
Keep all your gadgets and gizmos ready to go by having an assortment of batteries on hand, especially in case of emergency.
18% Off 180 Battery Organizer and Storage Case with Tester
Keep all those batteries organized and easy to find with this battery caddy that also includes a battery tester so you’ll know if your batteries are still good or not.
15% Off Portable Garment Steamer
No more hanging wrinkled clothes in the hotel shower, hoping the steam will smooth them out! At home or on the road, you’ll wonder why you haven’t been steaming your clothes all along.
21 FREE Photo Prints
Get those beloved travel photos off your phone and into your home! Get 21 photos printed for free with code PRINTS21.
Have you found an amazing early bird Amazon Prime Day deals? Share it in the comments below!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.