This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
The Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card can be one of the best benefits of an Amazon Prime membership, as you can earn 5% back on Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market purchases. There were rumors that this card would switch bank providers, but those rumors are now put to rest.
The information for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card has been collected independently by Johnny Jet. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Chase Continues to Issue Amazon Prime Visa
During the negotiation phase, American Express and Synchrony Bank were also contending for this consumer card portfolio. As a sidenote, Amex currently issues the Amazon business credit cards.
Now that the dust is settled, the Chase-Amazon partnership is 20 years strong and will keep going with zero benefit reductions.
From a cardholder perspective, consumers don’t have to go through the hassle of updating their auto-pay credit card details for recurring services.
More importantly, Chase Amazon Prime Visa cardholders can also continue enjoying these benefits:
- 10% back or more on select products (Prime exclusive, available for a limited time)
- 5% back on all Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market purchases
- 2% back at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores
- 1% back on all remaining purchases
- No annual fee or foreign transaction fees
New applicants can also receive a $100 Amazon gift card bonus upon card application approval.
This multi-year extension also applies to the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card for non-Amazon members. You can earn 3% back on Amazon and Whole Foods purchases and either 1-2% back on all remaining purchases without an annual fee.
In conclusion, the co-brand Amazon Prime Visa relationship remaining with Chase may seem insignificant. Fortunately, this continuity helps protect the card’s existing benefits. It also allows cardholders to maintain their existing relationship with Chase Bank.
- The Best Chase Credit Cards
- Good News for the Alaska Airlines Visa Including New Benefits
- Best Credit Cards For Groceries 2022? Up to 6% Cash Back
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.