Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas is treating its guests to new in-room hotel tablets in all of its 4,004 rooms. This type of technological installation hasn’t been seen on this scale yet in the hospitality industry. The hotel worked with the software company Crave Interactive. And the installation was about 10-times larger than any other hotel to complete such a transformation to date.
With the new tablets, ARIA guests can customize their experience through services like in-room dining orders, one-touch housekeeping requests, spa service appointments, a stream of news in multiple languages, and more. Each tablet also allows for multimedia messaging with images and video, as well.
“From its inception, ARIA has been committed to providing both a luxurious and technologically advanced experience,” said Shannon McCallum, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino. “We continually seek out ways to improve the guest experience and improve our offerings as trends and technology change. These new tablets are a testament to that pledge.”
ARIA’s rooms range from modern deluxe rooms and suites to the Sky Suites, which are gorgeous two-story Sky Villas with beautiful views.
For more information on the new technology, check out ARIA Resort & Casino’s website here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.