Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas is treating its guests to new in-room hotel tablets in all of its 4,004 rooms. This type of technological installation hasn’t been seen on this scale yet in the hospitality industry. The hotel worked with the software company Crave Interactive. And the installation was about 10-times larger than any other hotel to complete such a transformation to date.
With the new tablets, ARIA guests can customize their experience through services like in-room dining orders, one-touch housekeeping requests, spa service appointments, a stream of news in multiple languages, and more. Each tablet also allows for multimedia messaging with images and video, as well.
“From its inception, ARIA has been committed to providing both a luxurious and technologically advanced experience,” said Shannon McCallum, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino. “We continually seek out ways to improve the guest experience and improve our offerings as trends and technology change. These new tablets are a testament to that pledge.”
ARIA’s rooms range from modern deluxe rooms and suites to the Sky Suites, which are gorgeous two-story Sky Villas with beautiful views.
For more information on the new technology, check out ARIA Resort & Casino’s website here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.