Greetings! When this hits your inbox I should be somewhere over Kansas as I make my way to New York City to attend a Christmas party. It’s not just your regular old Christmas party, and I will tell you all about it next week–or if you can’t wait, you can follow me on Twitter (@JohnnyJet), where I will send updates and post photos. I’m quickly catching up with my stories after my beloved computer crashed while in Europe, so here’s my trip report (with lots of pictures) of what it’s like to fly British Airways’ new London City service to JFK. What’s special about this, besides the fact that the plane has only 32 seats and it stops in Ireland so passengers can go through U.S. immigration (while the plane refuels) so they land in New York as domestic passengers, is that they’re using the old Concorde’s flight numbers (1, 2, 3, and 4). Pretty cool, so check it out! I’m also including a link to a story I wrote for Frommers.com this week on 7 Ways to Beat the Winter Blues Without Breaking the Bank.
- British Airways
- Johnny’s Twitter
- Johnny’s Facebook
Note: This trip was sponsored in part by British Airways
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.