This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Are you ready to earn some of the highest-ever credit card signup/welcome bonuses? A select few credit cards make it possible to earn 100,000 points as a signup or welcome bonus. It’s not every day that you see these mega-size bonuses arise. In fact, some of these bonuses are worth more than 100,000 points.
The Best 100,000 Points Credit Card Offers
If you are able to meet the minimum requirements to earn the 100,000 points credit card offers, you can use those points to do several things, depending on the card. You may be able to use those points for airline tickets, hotel stays, and more. Find the card that most aligns with your spending but also that is something you will use.
Related: Best limited-time credit card offers
Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
The Chase Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card is offering 100,000 Ultimate Rewards when you spend $15,000 in the first 3 months after account opening. This bonus is worth up to $1,250 in award travel thanks to the 25% travel redemption bonus.
You earn 3 Ultimate Rewards per $1 on the first $150,000 in combined annual purchases for:
- Shipping purchases
- Internet, cable and phone services
- Advertising on social media and search engines
All non-bonus spending earns 1 point per $1 with the Ink Business Preferred Card.
Your points are most valuable when redeemed for travel. Each point is worth 1.25 cents each when booking award travel on Chase. You can also transfer them at a 1:1 ratio to airlines and hotels including United Airlines, Southwest Airlines, and World of Hyatt.
The annual fee is $95 and there is no foreign transaction fee.
The Platinum Card from American Express
The Platinum Card® from American Express has a great welcome bonus. New cardmembers can earn 75,000 bonus Membership Rewards® Points after spending $5,000 on purchases in the first 6 months of account opening. Cardholders also earn 10x points on eligible purchases at U.S. gas stations and U.S. supermarkets, up to $15,000 in combined purchases, during your first 6 months of card membership.
If you qualify for the 100k Membership Rewards offer, your balance is worth $1,000 in award travel booked on AmexTravel.com. You can also transfer points to airline and hotel programs (often at a 1:1 ratio). Some of the participating airlines include Delta, British Airways, Emirates, and Singapore Airlines.
Premium travel benefits of the Platinum Card from American Express include:
- Up to $200 in annual airline fee statement credits for incidental fees at one qualifying airline
- Up to $200 in annual Uber savings for rides and eats in the U.S.
- Airport lounge access including Centurion and Priority Pass networks
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee credit
- Earn 5x points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel. Starting January 1, 2021, earn 5x points on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year
- Earns 5x Membership Rewards on prepaid hotel purchases made on amextravel.com
- FINE Hotels and Resorts on-site amenities (average value of $550)
The annual fee is $550 (See Rates & Fees) but the value of the travel benefits can far exceed this fee.
Learn more: Johnny Jet Recommended Credit Cards
Hilton Honors American Express Surpass Card
The Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card offers 130,000 Hilton Honors points with $2,000 in card purchases during the first 3 months.
Card benefits include:
- 12x points per dollar spent on eligible purchases charged directly with a hotel or resort within the Hilton portfolio
- 6x points at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations
- 3x points on all remaining eligible purchases
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status
- Free weekend night reward after $15,000 in annual card purchases
- 10 free Priority Pass visits per year
The Hilton Honors American Express Surpass Card annual fee is $95 (See Rates & Fees).
Learn more: Hotel Rewards Credit Cards
Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card
The information for the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card has been collected independently by Johnny Jet. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
The premium Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card is offering 150,000 points after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months of card membership.
Card benefits include:
- 14x Hilton Honors points on eligible Hilton purchases
- 7x points on eligible flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies and at U.S. restaurants
- 3x points on all eligible non-bonus purchases
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Diamond status
- One annual weekend night award (with your new card and each card anniversary)
- $250 Hilton Resort statement credit
- $250 airline fee credit
- $100 Hilton on-property credit
- Priority Pass Select membership
The annual fee for this card is $450 (See Rates & Fees).
Related: Best Hilton Honors Credit Cards
IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card
You can earn 140,000 points by spending $3,000 in the first 3 months with the IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card. You will earn up to 25 points total per $1 on IHG purchases thanks to the 10x card purchase and the 15x IHG loyalty benefits. Gas station, grocery store, and restaurant purchases earn 2 points per $1. All non-bonus spending earns 1 point per $1.
Each account anniversary, you get a reward night award valid at properties requiring 40,000 points or less. When booking a 4+ night award stay with points, your 4th night is rewarded. You also get IHG Platinum Elite status.
Another travel benefit you may enjoy include a fee credit Global Entry or TSA PreCheck for the primary cardholder. The annual fee for the IHG Rewards Club Premier Card is $0 the first year, then $89.
Related: IHG Rewards Club Premier Review
United Club Infinite Card
Editor’s Note: The 100k bonus has expired. The information below has been updated to reflect the most current information.
The United Club℠ Infinite Card is a premium United credit card. Because award flights are at below-average prices, now might be the best time to apply for an airline credit card. Your United MileagePlus miles can be worth more now than before.
Card benefits include:
- 4x miles on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges
- 2x miles on all other travel
- 2x miles on dining, restaurants, and eligible delivery services including GrubHub, Caviar, Seamless and DoorDash
- 1x miles for everything else
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee credit, up to $100
- 2 free checked bags for you and one companion
- United Club membership (worth up to $650 per year)
The annual fee is $525, waived the first year.
Learn more: Airline Credit Cards
United Business Card
Editor’s Note: The 100k bonus has expired and the bonus listed below has been updated to reflect the most current information.
With the United℠ Business Card, you can earn 75,000 miles after qualifying purchases. This offer is available for a limited time.
You will earn 2 United miles per $1 on these purchases:
- United purchases
- Local transit and commuting
- Gas stations
- Office supply stores
- Restaurants and eligible delivery services
All other purchases earn 1x mile per $1 spent. Other United Business Card travel benefits include:
- $100 annual United travel credit after 7 United flight purchases of $100 or more each card anniversary year
- 2 one-time United Club passes after account opening and on each anniversary (over $100 value annually)
- 25% back on in-flight United purchases
- Free first checked bag (savings of up to $140 per roundtrip)
- Priority boarding
- 5,000-anniversary miles (when you have a personal and business United credit card)
The annual fee is $0 the first year, then $99. There are no foreign transaction fees.
Related: Best United Credit Cards
British Airways Visa Signature
The British Airways Visa Signature® Card has a two-tier signup bonus worth up to 100,000 Avios. You get the first 50,000 Avios by spending $3,000 in the first 3 months of account opening. Spending $20,000 total in the first year gives you the other 50,000 Avios.
The two other “Avios credit cards” offer a similar signup bonus:
- Aer Lingus Visa Signature
- Iberia Visa Signature Card
The British Airways signup bonus may have the most flexible redemption options. You can redeem your points for partner airlines including American Airlines.
Your annual fee for each card is $95.
Learn more: Airline Credit Cards
Southwest Rapid Rewards Performance Business Card
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit Card offers up to 100,000 points:
- 70,000 Rapid Rewards by spending $5,000 in the first 3 months
- 30,000 additional Rapid Rewards by spending $25,000 total in the first 6 months
Your Southwest Airlines benefits include 4 Upgraded Bookings per year (when available) and up to 365 in-flight WiFi credits per year.
You will also receive 3 Rapid Rewards per $1 on Southwest Airlines purchases. Social media and search engine advertising; internet, cable, and phone services earn 2 points per $1. All other purchases earn 1 point per $1 spent. You also get one Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee credit.
The annual fee $199 but you get 9,000 bonus Rapid Rewards each card anniversary.
Related: Best Southwest Credit Cards
Summary of the Best 100,000 Points Credit Card Offers
If you can, take advantage of these best 100,000 points credit cards offers. As you can see, not only can you earn major points/miles, you also get plenty of perks that you can use in the future. Which one do you like best?
How do you get a 100k American Express bonus?
The Platinum Card from American Express offers an ongoing yet targeted welcome offer of 100,000 points. You will need to pre-qualify for this offer using the CardMatch™ tool. This tool doesn’t hurt your credit score. If you qualify, you can get this enhanced bonus by spending $5,000 in the first 3 months.
Applying for the Amex Platinum directly from American Express means you may only qualify for the standard welcome bonus of 60,000 points. You have the same spending requirement of $5,000 in the first 3 months.
How much are 100,000 Amex points worth?
Earning 100,000 American Express Membership Rewards points are worth $1,000 in award flights on AmexTravel. Select gift card purchases are also worth $1,000.
You may find more than $1,000 in value from 100k Amex points by transferring your Membership Rewards. It’s possible to transfer your points to most airlines and hotels at a 1:1 ratio. The redemption value can be at least 1 cent per point when booking award flights.
Some of the best transfer airline partners include:
- Aer Lingus
- Avianca LifeMiles
- British Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- Singapore Airlines
- Virgin Atlantic
Which credit card offers the most bonus points?
Hotel credit cards tend to offer the largest signup bonuses. The Hilton and IHG credit cards are most likely to offer signup bonuses of at least 100,000 points.
Airline credit cards are also likely to award large signup bonuses. In some cases, you may need a premium credit card with an annual fee of or around $450. International airlines, like British Airways or Aer Lingus, are also likely to offer large bonuses.
Small business credit cards also have larger bonus offers than similar personal cards at times. However, the minimum spending requirement for business cards is usually higher. One of the best business credit card signup bonuses is for the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card. You get 100,000 Ultimate Rewards by spending $15,000 in the first three months.
For rates and fees of The Platinum Card® from American Express, please click here.
To learn about the rates and fees of the Hilton Honors American Express Surpass Card, please click here.
For rates and fees of the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card, please click here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
- 1 The Best 100,000 Points Credit Card Offers
- 2 Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
- 3 The Platinum Card from American Express
- 4 Hilton Honors American Express Surpass Card
- 5 Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card
- 6 IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card
- 7 United Club Infinite Card
- 8 United Business Card
- 9 British Airways Visa Signature
- 10 Southwest Rapid Rewards Performance Business Card
- 11 Summary of the Best 100,000 Points Credit Card Offers
- 12 FAQs