What: This week’s JohnnyJet.com Travel Contest & Giveaway- Submit the best caption for this photo and win a travel package valued at $115 USD.
1. 1000 Places To See Before You Die: The New York Times Bestseller’s second edition by author and veteran travel journalist Patricia Schultz, boasts 200 all-new entries (28 countries with 600 full-color paragraphs.) From a trek through Morocco’s Atlas Mountains to a sunrise balloon safari over Masai Mara and sailing the Mekong River, 1000 Places profiles breathtaking and unbelievable adventures available to all travelers no matter where the destination. Each entry details the who, what, when, why, and how of all the must-see hotels, restaurants, and attractions coupled with all the nitty gritty details; the contact websites, prices, and best times to visit. This book is a reference must-have for any travel junkie library.
2. Eagle Creek Travel Cube: The “cube” bag is part of the Pack-It System collection that allows you to pack smarter, neater, and easier so you can pack a whole lot more. The system features various color-coded compartments for different travel accessories- the cube, folder, sac, and kit. The “cube” -available in small, medium and large- is perfect for organizing shirts or even packing away dirty laundry and wet swim suits. A must-have for minimizing wrinkles, maximizing space, and organizing the small stuff, you won’t remember what you did without it.The Tugo Drink Holder: Take your drink wherever you go with this handy lil’ invention. The drink holder is the amazingly simple answer to a that cumbersome moment, when you have 20 different things in your hand but refuse to get rid of your coffee, red bull or beer. (You know what I’m referring to.) Just thread and tighten the Tugo to your rolling luggage and slide in a small to medium cup. Now your drink is safe, secure and ready hugo.
3. The BugZip: This luggage and clothing encasement is specially designed for advanced resistance to bed bugs. The clear, plastic cover protects all clothing, bags, and belongings during travel and greatly reduces the transfer/movement of bed bugs to the home and from place to place.
4. The Travel Safe 100- From anti-theft and travel security pros, this product by Pacsafe is weather resistant, embedded with slash-proof stainless steel wire, and easy to use. This small but sturdy bag will keep personal items and valuable safe as the draw wire allows you to attach it to a fixed a fixed object and lock it closed.
How: Easy, breezy. Leave the caption in the comment section below. Include your name and an email address. All official contest rules apply.
When: The winner will be announced this Monday, July 2nd and be contacted by a JohnnyJet.com representative. The last day/time to enter will be on Sunday, July 1st at 6pm PT.
Why: ‘Bout time to put that wit to use.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.