I’m constantly looking for the best travel gadgets, which thanks to technology seem to be getting smaller, lighter and more powerful. The latest I’m testing is the iClever BoostStrip IC-BS01 Portable Smart Power Strip (they sent me one), which might be the best travel power strip I’ve tried. It has two AC outlets and four USB ports so it’s perfect for a couple or small family traveling together. The best part is its tiny dimensions—4.3″ x 1.71″ x 2″ (109.2mm x 43.4mm x 50.8mm)—and that it weighs just 11 ounces (280g).
According to their promotional material, the iClever BoostStrip can be used indoors or outdoors and has a five-foot extension cord. It’s made with 94V0 fire-proof materials and can take high temperatures up to 75ºC.
It costs just $19.99 and comes with an 18-month warranty.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.