Planning some trips in the near future? Best Western has a great offer for you. For their Fall Promotion, Best Western Rewards members are eligible to receive double and triple points after their second qualified stay!
With more than 4,000 hotels throughout the world, Best Western will give you double rewards points after you stay two times with them between September 23rd and November 18th. If you book via their website you are eligible for triple points!
To take advantage of Best Western’s fall promotion, travelers can:
- Join Best Western Rewards, the hotel chain’s free loyalty program, at https://goldcrownclub.bestwestern.com/
- Register for the fall promotion online at www.bestwestern.com/fall
- Stay at least twice between Sept. 23 and Nov. 18, 2012
As a bonus offer, members who use their Best Western Rewards MasterCard to pay for their first two stays will earn an additional 1,000 bonus points.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.