Best Western International is showing its love for seniors by targeting the senior travel market.
The hotel chain just announced the launch of a loyalty program for AARP members filled with good deals for seniors. AARP members will receive a 10% discount—in some cases more—on hotel room rates.
In addition, all AARP members will receive an automatic upgrade through Best Western’s rewards program to Gold Elite Status (the same offer the brand gives those serving in the armed forces). Benefits of Gold Elite Status include the 10% (or more) off room rates at Best Western hotels. Members can earn 10 points for every US dollar spent on certain room rates.
“The launch of our new Best Western Rewards for AARP Members program further defines our commitment to serving the travel needs of our AARP member guests,” said Dorothy Dowling, senior vice president of marketing and sales for Best Western International.
Seniors can now score rewards at the three brands: Best Western, Best Western Plus and Best Western Premier. If you aren’t familiar, Best Western Plus offers “modern amenities” and Best Western Premier offer “personalized service” and “plush amenities.” Best Western Premier rooms are designed to look modern and stylish.
Best Western also has a blog geared toward senior travel. Check it out here.
Photo: Best Western International
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.