Best Western International is showing its love for seniors by targeting the senior travel market.
The hotel chain just announced the launch of a loyalty program for AARP members filled with good deals for seniors. AARP members will receive a 10% discount—in some cases more—on hotel room rates.
In addition, all AARP members will receive an automatic upgrade through Best Western’s rewards program to Gold Elite Status (the same offer the brand gives those serving in the armed forces). Benefits of Gold Elite Status include the 10% (or more) off room rates at Best Western hotels. Members can earn 10 points for every US dollar spent on certain room rates.
“The launch of our new Best Western Rewards for AARP Members program further defines our commitment to serving the travel needs of our AARP member guests,” said Dorothy Dowling, senior vice president of marketing and sales for Best Western International.
Seniors can now score rewards at the three brands: Best Western, Best Western Plus and Best Western Premier. If you aren’t familiar, Best Western Plus offers “modern amenities” and Best Western Premier offer “personalized service” and “plush amenities.” Best Western Premier rooms are designed to look modern and stylish.
Best Western also has a blog geared toward senior travel. Check it out here.
Photo: Best Western International
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.