With technology getting better and better each year, more and more travelers are relying on just their smartphones to take photos. They no longer have to lug around large, bulky cameras that makes them stick out as tourists. Your smartphone’s camera is likely excellent—but wouldn’t it be great if it were almost as good as your DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) camera?
Well, if you have an iPhone and get Sandmarc’s new wide lens—which easily attaches to your phone and gives you 2x more field of view—I think you’ll be a lot happier with your photos. The wide lens edition comes with the world’s thinnest lens case mount along with a clip-on, and it’s made from premium multi-coated optics. The Sandmarc is perfect for travel, actions sports and outdoor photography. You can buy one, and start taking better photos with your iPhone, via Amazon or at Sandmarc.com for $89.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.