This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
With technology getting better and better each year, more and more travelers are relying on just their smartphones to take photos. You no longer have to lug around large, bulky cameras, lenses and other equipment that’s not only inconvenient but that makes you stick out as a tourist, as well.. Your smartphone’s camera is likely excellent—but wouldn’t it be great if it were almost as good as your DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) camera?
Well, if you have a phone with a single or dual camera, consider getting an external lens, which can totally change your photography game! There are lots to choose from but consider the Xenvo Pro Lens Kit for iPhone, Samsung and Pixel. It offers a macro and wide-angle lens with LED light and a handy travel case. Just attach the lens to your phone to get a 0.45x wide angle lens and a 15x macro lens. You’ll be amazed at the difference an external lens can make to your photos and you don’t have to carry around a heavy and cumbersome piece of equipment. It’s perfect for the traveler who wants to travel light but still capture incredible photos. Get the Xenvo Pro Lens Kit on Amazon for $44.99.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.