This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
With technology getting better and better each year, more and more travelers are relying on just their smartphones to take photos. You no longer have to lug around large, bulky cameras, lenses and other equipment that’s not only inconvenient but that makes you stick out as a tourist, as well.. Your smartphone’s camera is likely excellent—but wouldn’t it be great if it were almost as good as your DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) camera?
Well, if you have a phone with a single or dual camera, consider getting an external lens, which can totally change your photography game! There are lots to choose from but consider the Xenvo Pro Lens Kit for iPhone, Samsung and Pixel. It offers a macro and wide-angle lens with LED light and a handy travel case. Just attach the lens to your phone to get a 0.45x wide angle lens and a 15x macro lens. You’ll be amazed at the difference an external lens can make to your photos and you don’t have to carry around a heavy and cumbersome piece of equipment. It’s perfect for the traveler who wants to travel light but still capture incredible photos. Get the Xenvo Pro Lens Kit on Amazon for $44.99.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.