This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
I’ve always been pretty diligent about sanitizing things when I travel but Covid really kicked that into high gear. When it comes to high-touch items that you handle constantly, like your phone, it’s a good idea to keep it as clean as possible. Especially once you learn that it’s 10 times dirtier than a toilet seat.
Um, what?! According to Time, “a recent study found more than 17,000 bacterial gene copies on the phones of high school students. Scientists at the University of Arizona have found that cell phones carry 10 times more bacteria than most toilet seats.”
The PhoneSoap Pro UV Smartphone Sanitizer & Universal Charger is one way to combat those thousands of germs on your phone. You don’t really want to be walking around with a petri dish in your pocket or purse, do you? You can also use it to sanitize other household items like your keys and credit cards.
PhoneSoap Pro Smartphone Sanitizer & Universal Charger features:
-Kills 99.99% of germs
-Sanitizes other household objects
-USB port for charging
-USB-C port for charging
-Sanitizes in half the time (5 mins)
-Color options: Black, White, Silver, Gold, Orchid, Aqua, Periwinkle, Aqua, Lilac
*According to their product information, PhoneSoap Pro has been tested by an independent, third-party laboratory to be 99.9% effective against SARS-CoV2.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.