Homes & Villas by Marriott International: More than 14,000 homes in 240 destinations across the United States, Europe, South Africa (Cape Town), Mexico, the Caribbean and Latin America, all of the homes are professionally managed, professionally cleaned, meet high design, cleanliness and safety standards.
- Last Minute Stays: Through November 29, take up to 15% off for stays checking in within in 10 days of booking. Guests must check-out, on or before December 20.
- Cyber Monday Sale: November 30 – December 2, receive 10% off sitewide on all bookings.
- Best of 2020 Promotion: December 8 – December 31, receive 10% off some of the most popular destinations for stays starting after January 1, 2021.
The Ben, Autograph Collection in West Palm Beach is offering a 20% discount on stays booked on November 27th and can be used through December 30th. Those who book the Black Friday deal will also receive complimentary gift wrapping to help those shopping and spending the holidays at The Ben. For guests traveling with kids, The Ben will securely store the gifts at no charge until Christmas morning.
Terranea Resort (Los Angeles) Buy-one-get-one night stay (BOGO) on consecutive nights in Ocean View Guestrooms or an Ocean View Suite. Book by Nov. 30, 2020; Stay midweek on Nov. 29, 2020 – April 1, 2021. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply. Promo code: HOLIDAY2020. Related: My 10 Reasons to Stay at Terranea.
Atlantis Paradise Island: Reopening on December 10.Cyber Week Sale valid for stays starting December 10, 2020 until November 30, 2021. The sentiment of welcoming a new year and fresh start in 2021 is prevalent throughout these expansive offers. The offer includes the following components:
- Guests booking 4+ nights save up to 21% on accommodations (4th night free)
- 21% savings on all Experience Packages on their website, which include the Royal Family Package, Couples Getaway, Golf Package, Suite Package, and Air + Hotel inclusive packages)
- Purchase a $100 resort credit, get a bonus credit of $21 to be spent on beverages, marine experiences, and more for stays starting February 1, 2021
- Private Sale/Early Access: Starting Monday Nov. 23, there will be 2,021 guestrooms available at $202.10 + taxes and resort fees for email subscribers. Consumers can sign up via the website to receive the invite to this exclusive offer.
- Book by November 30.
Vail Resorts: Up to 40% off hotel rooms, condos, and chalets across the Vail Resorts North American portfolio of resorts from now to 11:59 p.m. MST on Monday, Dec. 1. Epic Pass holders (including those with an Epic Local Pass, Epic Day Pass, and other season pass products) will receive an additional 20% off of the Cyber Sale rates as part of their exclusive Epic Mountain Rewards benefits.
JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa: 25% for Marriott Bonvoy members and 20% for non-members.
The Restoration Hotel: Offering 25% off all hotel suites and residences. The offer will only be available November 27th through the 30th, for new reservations only from now until February 28, 2021.
MacArthur Place Hotel & Spa’s (Sonoma): The six-acre property is offering a rare 50% off your next stay with the code FRIDAY50 when you book anytime between now and Nov. 30, 2020.
Crane’s Beach House Boutique Hotel & Luxury Villas (Delray Beach, Florida): Using rate access code: “CYBER”, guests will receive $50 per night off a private studios and suites- all with fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes in the newly-renovated, boutique luxury hotel.
Prince Waikiki (Honolulu): 40% off best available rates for suites, 35% off best available rates for standard rooms, 20% off Prince Club Lounge Access and waived resort charge. Ends Dec. 4, 2020 with travel dates from now until December 21, 2021.
Mauna Kea Beach Hotel: Extended stay guests will receive 40% off best available rates for stays of 14 days or more from now through June 30, 2021. In addition to complimentary breakfast, tennis and use of beach equipment, guests will receive 50% off green fees at both the Mauna Kea and Hapuna Golf Courses, 20% off all dining purchases, complimentary parking and waived resort charges. Also now through December 19, 2020 guests can enjoy every fifth night free along with a waived resort charge. In addition, guests staying in one of the hotel’s spacious suites will receive complimentary daily breakfast for two. Blackout dates apply.
The Westin Hapuna Experience: Now through December 19, 2021, guests staying six nights or more can enjoy 25% off room rates, beach rentals/activities and green fees, in addition to 15% off at award-winning signature restaurant Meridia.
Iberostar: Has discounts of up to 75% and added values, such as oceanfront massages and romantic dinners at the beach for stays in a selection of hotels in Mexico, the Dominican Republic and Jamaica.
Hotwire’s Cyber Super Sale: Save 12% off all Hot Rate hotel bookings in the app with the code BF12 at checkout. Deal Window: Friday, 11/27 – Monday, 11/30 at 11:59 PST
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.