One of our readers recently wrote in to share how he almost missed a flight because the off-airport, long-term parking lot he usually parks at had moved locations. He almost missed his flight trying to find the new location, and he ended up paying a lot more for short-term parking at the airport. (It’s all in the tip featured here.) I’ve heard about parking troubles many times from travelers, but usually the issue is not that the parking lot itself moved locations. Instead, the traveler simply finds the parking lot to be full and then has to scramble.
By making your airport parking reservations in advance, you can avoid scrambling or overpaying in either situation. AirportParkingReservations.com, which is a great place to do that, has been around since 2000. I remember when it first came out. It was groundbreaking. AirportParkingReservations.com has grown considerably since then, and it now lets you book airport parking at more than 100 airports in the U.S. and Canada, from Albany to Winnipeg. You can even find exclusive deals that you won’t find anywhere else. And with over 6,000,000 reservations made and 600,000 user reviews on the site, the site makes it easy to book airport parking in a lot that best suites you.
I should note that AirportParkingReservations.com doesn’t own or operate the parking lots it lets you book; instead, it serves as the middle-man. Whether it’s daily or weekly rates, valet or self-park, curbside pick-up or even a car wash, there’s a good chance you’ll find what you’re looking for at a good (if not the best) price. And of course once you find it, you can reserve your spot right on the site so you don’t miss out.
Full disclosure: I’ve signed up to the AirportParkingReservations.com affiliate program so I will make a small commission on any confirmed bookings you make using the links on this page.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.