Looking for more inspiration to travel this year? Or simply for a new coffee table cook? Then check out the new book from our friends at Moon Travel Guides titled “Wanderlust: A Traveler’s Guide to the Globe,” now available on Amazon for $32. It’s full of the sort of travel insights, tips and know-how that Moon’s known for—and it’s great-looking, too.
Moon Travel Guides’ “Wanderlust: A Traveler’s Guide to the Globe” ($32 on Amazon)
Here’s the book’s description direct from Amazon:
“Dream, discover, and uncover your next great adventure. Moon Travel Guides takes you on a journey around the world with Wanderlust: A Traveler’s Guide to the Globe.
“Get inspired with lists of mythic locations, epic trails, ancient cities, and more that span the four corners. This stunning, hardcover book is packed with full-color photos, charming illustrations, and fascinating overviews of each destination, making it the perfect gift for dreamers and adventurers alike. Walk along the Great Wall of China, climb the Atlas Mountains, or trek through Patagonia. Visit stunning national parks from Yellowstone in the US to Tongariro in New Zealand, explore the Gobi Desert, or set sail to the Greek Islands. Eat your way through the best street food cities in the world, follow wine trails from Spain to Australia, and shop famous markets from the Grand Bazaar to the Marrakech souks.
“Find the best places to stargaze from Chile to France, or witness jaw-dropping phenomena from reversing rivers and blooming deserts to fluorescent blue haze and the Aurora Boreales. Filled with natural wonders, dazzling celebrations, quirky festivals, road trips, bucket-list sites, epic outdoor adventures, and cultural treasures, Wanderlust is the definitive book for the curious traveler. Where will you go?”
More from Moon Travel Guides
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.