BORA BORA, Ready, Set, Go! 6 Days / 5 Nights from $3599
- Round-trip international airfare from Los Angeles on award-winning Air Tahiti Nui
- 1 Night at Radisson Plaza Resort Tahiti Deluxe Ocean View Room
- 4 Nights at Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa Overwater Villa
- American Breakfast daily
- Dinner daily in Bora Bora
- Round-trip inter-island air transportation on Air Tahiti, Tahiti’s domestic airline
- A relaxing 50-minute couple’s massage
- A romantic Motu Tapu Escape including a picnic lunch with wine
- Meet & Greet and flower lei upon arrival
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Airline and hotel taxes
Add-on fare from NYC: from $400pp + $14 taxes, round-trip. Only applicable in conjunction with TN fares on specific AA, DL or US flights. Subject to availability at time of booking. For terms and conditions and to book: http://www.airtahitinui-usa.com/amazing/ (Terms and Conditions Apply)
Tahiti is located halfway between California and Australia, on the same side of the International Date Line as North America and in the same time zone as Hawaii. To learn more about the Islands of Tahiti, visit www.tahititourisme.com
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.