All year long, Boston beckons visitors from near and far with a careful blend of American history, clam chowder and cartoonish accents. From February 16-23, though, the offer will be even better than usual: As part of the first-ever Hotel Week Boston, the city is throwing in 30% discounts on stays at some of its finest hotels.
In line with past, similar initiatives rolled out across the country, Boston’s best—including icons like The Revere Hotel, Four Seasons Hotel Boston and The Liberty Hotel—will be offering massively discounted packages tailored specifically for Hotel Week guests. The Revere, for example, is offering 25% off room rates, complimentary Wi-Fi and free champagne upon arrival.
If that’s not enough, guests at participating hotels will receive access to exclusive deals at some of the Beanpot’s main attractions—perhaps better qualified as the Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA) and some other things. But still, what a time to visit Boston!
Here’s all you need to know about Hotel Week Boston:
- Hotel Week Boston website
- Full list of participating hotels (with discounts)
- Full list of discounted attractions (with discounts)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.