Like most Instagram users, I touch up my photos before uploading them. I usually use either Adobe Photo Shop Express or Snapseed. Well, Snapseed was never that easy to figure out for me and after its latest update I feel like trigonometry would be easier than using it t brighten photos. That’s where Brightly (free for iOS) comes in.
Brightly is a free iOS app that instantly fixes your dark and underexposed photos. It differs from the other photo-editing apps in that it uses cutting-edge technology to mimic how the eye actually works, automatically enhancing lighting and contrast to intelligently restore your dark photos. It won’t make your pictures look washed out and overexposed. If you think lighting is everything in photography, give Brightly a shot. It’s free, after all.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.