This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
A passport is one of your most valuable travel documents but in today’s COVID world, your vaccination card is going to prove equally as important, especially as more and more countries begin to require vaccination for entry.
While there are various digital apps where you can record and store your vaccination status, they vary from state to state and airline to airline so it’s always a good idea to have your physical vaccination card on you at all times.
This handy two-in-one passport and vaccine card holder is perfect for making sure that your vaccination card is handy, safe and easily accessible at all times. This waterproof, foldable case comes in 9 colors and is made from faux leather but for the price, it will do exactly what you need it to do. Simply insert your passport into the right side and slide your vaccination card into the other side where it will be visible through the clear plastic sleeve.
These days, there are many new items to add to your must-pack list, from hand sanitizer (this is the best and most incredible smelling hand sanitizer I’ve found) to face masks (buy N95s and KN95s here) but you can now add vaccination card to your list. This convenient card holder means you won’t be scrambling to find it or risk damaging it when you travel. Buy it here on Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.