I’m fortunate to get travel products sent to me often to test out. One that caught my eye this week is stick-on reflective strips from Brilliant Reflective. What I love about these reflective strips is that they’re inexpensive ($14.95), easy to use and potentially life-saving. They work year-round, but with summer officially here and with kids out of school and staying up after dark, these adhesive strips belong on everything from clothing to bikes and helmets to water bottles, backpacks and more.
Brilliant Reflective helps turn what you already own into a “retroreflective” surface. The easy-to-use strips are available in iron-on and stick-on options. They’re made with 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material and an exclusive colorization process, so they go unnoticed during the day but are highly visible at night. The strips are perfect for travel or at home and come in black, red, blue, and purple.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.