I’m fortunate to get travel products sent to me often to test out. One that caught my eye this week is stick-on reflective strips from Brilliant Reflective. What I love about these reflective strips is that they’re inexpensive ($14.95), easy to use and potentially life-saving. They work year-round, but with summer officially here and with kids out of school and staying up after dark, these adhesive strips belong on everything from clothing to bikes and helmets to water bottles, backpacks and more.
Brilliant Reflective helps turn what you already own into a “retroreflective” surface. The easy-to-use strips are available in iron-on and stick-on options. They’re made with 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material and an exclusive colorization process, so they go unnoticed during the day but are highly visible at night. The strips are perfect for travel or at home and come in black, red, blue, and purple.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.