Now through August 7, British Airways is running a promotion in which executive club members can earn up to 115,000 bonus miles (Avios) on qualifying transatlantic roundtrips. If you aren’t a British Airways executive club member, you can enroll for free here.
Eligible transatlantic flights also must be operated by AA, BA, Finnair, Iberia, OpenSkies, or US Airways transatlantic flights and fly to the UK and Europe. And the promotion is valid for travel in first, business, premium economy, and economy class. American Airlines has launched the same deal.
To earn the maximum bonus miles, you must be flying on business or first class. The Points Guy breaks its down here:
Fly first or business class and earn the following bonuses:
- 1 round-trip – 20,000 Avios
- 2 round-trips – 40,000 Avios
- 3 round-trips – 55,000 Avios
- Total bonus – 115,000 Avios
Fly premium economy or full-fare economy and earn these smaller bonuses:
- 1 round-trip – 5,000 Avios
- 2 round-trips – 10,000 Avios
- 3 round-trips – 15,000 Avios
- Total bonus – 30,000 Avios
Of course, there are some other restrictions as well, so make sure to read up here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.