Now through August 7, British Airways is running a promotion in which executive club members can earn up to 115,000 bonus miles (Avios) on qualifying transatlantic roundtrips. If you aren’t a British Airways executive club member, you can enroll for free here.
Eligible transatlantic flights also must be operated by AA, BA, Finnair, Iberia, OpenSkies, or US Airways transatlantic flights and fly to the UK and Europe. And the promotion is valid for travel in first, business, premium economy, and economy class. American Airlines has launched the same deal.
To earn the maximum bonus miles, you must be flying on business or first class. The Points Guy breaks its down here:
Fly first or business class and earn the following bonuses:
- 1 round-trip – 20,000 Avios
- 2 round-trips – 40,000 Avios
- 3 round-trips – 55,000 Avios
- Total bonus – 115,000 Avios
Fly premium economy or full-fare economy and earn these smaller bonuses:
- 1 round-trip – 5,000 Avios
- 2 round-trips – 10,000 Avios
- 3 round-trips – 15,000 Avios
- Total bonus – 30,000 Avios
Of course, there are some other restrictions as well, so make sure to read up here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.