British Airways is currently running some great deals! Check out the following deals below.
‘London for Free’
British Airways has a deal where you can purchase a round-trip flight between the U.S. and UK for travel from January 1, 2016 through June 30, 2016 and receive a two-night hotel stay for free. How awesome is that!? But hurry, you must book by Monday, December 7, 2015 at midnight EST.
Hotels participating include: Rembrandt, Royal National, President, Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum, Kensington Close and DoubleTree by Hilton Westminster. (The two free hotel nights are based on the purchase of two tickets traveling together and double occupancy. If you are a single ticket purchaser, you will receive one free hotel night.)
British Airways Vacation Package
Book a vacation package deal and you will get your airfare plus five nights for the price of three including taxes, fees and carrier charges from $929 from New York to London in January.
The five nights will be good for stays at the Royal National hotel. (The accommodations should be purchased and booked with British Airways round-trip airfares, which begin in the U.S. during the promotional period. Restrictions apply.)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.