Today, British Airways first Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft left Seattle for London Heathrow (image above). Prior to take-off, British Airways, announced new routes for the 787 from Toronto, Canada and Newark, New Jersey. Tickets for the routes went on sale today for travel from Toronto starting September 1 and travel from Newark starting October 1.
To celebrate, British Airways is offering special fares from both markets to Heathrow. Toronto and New York (JFK or Newark) fares begin at $787 in World Traveller (economy), $1209 in World Traveller Plus (premium economy), and $2787 for Club World (business class) – all fares are roundtrip and include taxes, fees and carrier charges.
The new BA Boeing 787 Dreamliners host a number of benefits for customers including:
• Low levels of cabin noise resulting in increased rest for customers.
• A higher humidity level in the cabins reduces the ‘drying effect’ so customers arrive feeling refreshed.
• The custom lighting in every cabin can be set to reflect the time of day, helping to lull travelers to sleep at night and to wake them in the morning.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.