British Airways, together with its partners American Airlines and Iberia, is launching their New Year sale offers to the UK and selected European destinations.
World Traveller economy roundtrip airfares begin at $699 between New York (JFK or Newark) and London. Prices include all taxes, fees and charges correct as of January 11, 2012. Comparable airfares are available from all 20 British Airways’ US cities and San Juan, Puerto Rico. Fares are available for sale through Tuesday midnight (PST) January 24, 2012. World Traveller fares are valid for travel January 18, 2012 to March 31, 2012 and April 9, 2012 to May 17, 2012.
Sixteen European cities are on sale including London, Paris, Athens, Vienna and Moscow. Sample roundtrip fares include Washington/Paris from $768, Boston/Athens from $762, Miami/Vienna from $859 and Philadelphia/Moscow from $856.
World Traveller Plus, the airline’s premium economy class, is also on sale. Fares begin from $1093 between New York (JFK or Newark) and London. World Traveller Plus features a 38-inch pitch reclining seat with its own separate cabin on all British Airways wide body longhaul aircraft.
World Traveller and World Traveller Plus roundtrip fares must be booked and purchased seven days in advance and are nonrefundable. Fares may be higher for other travel dates and from other US departure gateways. Weekend (Thursday-Sunday) surcharge applies at $50 each way. Prices include all taxes, fees and charges correct as of January 11, 2012. All fares are based on roundtrip purchases. Minimum stay of Saturday night is required and maximum stay is six months. Blackout period exists between June 14 and August 14, 2012.
Further information on this promotion, including selected hotel offerings, is available by visiting the airline’s website, www.ba.com/sale.
* * *
Sample roundtrip fares from all 20 US gateways plus Puerto Rico (San Juan) to London:
New York (JFK and Newark) $699
Washington, D.C., Baltimore $729
Dallas/Ft. Worth $863
Los Angeles $868
San Francisco $782
Las Vegas $868
San Diego $884
San Juan $946
Raleigh Durham $755
- American Airlines, British Airways and Iberia have launched their transatlantic joint business, giving customers access to a global network of over 400 destinations, more convenient connections and better scheduled travel times.
- British Airways’ ‘dynamic packaging’ on ba.com allows customers to buy flight+hotel packages in one easy booking and provides BA with a strong proposition in the increasingly sophisticated and price conscious leisure travel market. The ‘lowest price holiday finder’ will display alternative holiday dates to the requested customer’s departure date enabling them to see at a glance the best time of the week to travel on. This will benefit anyone looking for value, anyone on a budget, flexible holiday-makers and those who do not have the time to shop around.
- London Heathrow’s Terminal 5 is the exclusive home to British Airways and has looked after more than 70 million customers. Customer feedback has been excellent.
- Terms and conditions apply and are available on ba.com.
- Seats are subject to availability.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.