As Johnny has already written, this summer is going to be a great time to take advantage of the strong exchange rate in Europe. Well, we just found out that British Airways is running a great sale on airfare and hotel packages to London, Dublin, Paris, Barcelona, and Edinburgh. The sale is running through April 21, 2015.
We saw a Dublin deal for $769 roundtrip, which includes a five-night hotel stay (price per person based on double occupancy) plus airfare from NYC to Dublin for November travel. Some of the airline specials to Barcelona and Paris are pretty cool, as well. Classic/Curious Paris and Day/Night Barcelona offer interesting itineraries that cater to different tastes. Both are worth checking out.
British Airways Vacations offers a range of flight/hotel and flight/car packages as well as tours, city passes and theater tickets. And they only ask for a deposit of $10 per person, and with it give you 72 hours to confirm details with friends and family (or cancel it), making it easy to arrange a big group outing.
Airfare is subject to availability and conditions apply so check them out on ba.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.