This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Following the announcement that Capital One Venture customers would be able to transfer their miles to nearly a dozen international airlines, the news keeps getting better. Venture miles can now be transferred to two more airlines: Emirates and Singapore Airlines.
Editor’s Note: Capital One has added another update. Cardholders of select eligible cards (see below) can now transfer miles to leading travel loyalty programs, including new Capital One hotel transfer partners.
Details on the New Capital One Airline Transfer Partners
Most partners in the program transfer Venture miles at a rate of 2 Venture miles to 1.5 airline miles. Emirates and Singapore will transfer at a rate of 2 Venture miles to 1 airline mile, however. The time it takes to transfer Capital One miles also varies.
Considering that both airlines operate some exceptionally long-haul flights, this could be a great way to score outsized value from your Capital One credit card miles on business and first-class redemptions.
Capital One representatives say they are planning to add even more partners soon. Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card, Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card, Capital One Spark Miles for Business, and Capital One® Spark® Miles Select for Business customers are eligible to transfer miles to participating airlines.
What To Know
For many travelers, the best way to get strong value from miles is to look for transfer partners with programs that offer excellent award availability and inflight experiences. Using the best rewards credit cards and the best airline credit cards can help.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.