It’s that time time of week folks! Caption It!
A few days ago, Johnny snapped this shot of his dad in Erie, Pennsylvania. We’re not sure what’s going on but we do know it deserves an imaginative caption.
What You’ll Win:
1. GoGo red tote bag ($25)
2. 100 Of The Best Curses & Insults In Spanish: “Whether you need to get back at your South American tour guide or are just sick of being insulted at you local mexican restaurant, 100 Best Curses is you perfect guide to verbal revenge, Latin Style.” (by Rachel Perez with Antonio Martinez and illustrated by Chuck Gonzales. $12.95)
3. The Clever Travel Companion T-shirt: Large 100% cotton with pocket zipper. “Keep your stuff safe, here, there, everywhere.”
4. PassKit, 2 Passport Booklet Covers: Made of durable, vinyl plastic that protects from the wear and tear of travel (water, salt, moisture, dust, and sand) this protective cover is easy to access and remove if needed and comes with a lanyard to wear around your neck, fasten inside luggage, or loop around the handle of a purse for security. Holder may be purchased at Store Smart.
5. Disney USB drive and key chain
How: Leave the caption in the comment section below. Include your name and an email address. Contestants must either suscribe to Johnny’s newsletter or follow him on Facebook or Twitter. All official contest rules apply.
When: The last day/time to enter will be on Monday, August 27th at 6pm PT. The winner will be announced next Wednesday, August 29th and be contacted by a JohnnyJet.com representative.
Why: Free swag. Need I say more?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.