You may have already read about Carnival Corporation’s fun marketing campaigns over the past few weeks. But this is a last call to encourage you to enter now for your chance to win some seriously cool prizes. Here’s how:
Winning an incredible prize really doesn’t get any easier than this. To celebrate the launch of their new Twitter account, Carnival Corporation invites you to tell them your favorite reason to cruise. Simply follow @CarnivalPLC and tweet your reason using the hashtag #LoveCruising. Each individual / Twitter account can enter 10 times during the contest duration and the prize? 100 days of cruising! Check out @CarnivalPLC on Twitter for more information and to enter this contest.
The deadline for Carnival’s Marketing Challenge has been extended to February 1, 2015 so if you haven’t entered yet, what are you waiting for? Simply visit carnivalmarketingchallenge.com, watch the video television commercials and vote on the one you like best. You can vote as many times as you like but only once during a 24-hour period. All those who vote for the winning commercial will be entered into a contest for a chance to win a cruise every year for life on either Carnival, Princess or Holland America cruise lines.
This interactive Cruise-a-Nality Quiz is lots of fun – and will help you determine just which is the right cruise line and itinerary for you. By answering questions about your preferences – from the purpose of your cruise and your ideal cruise companions to what you like to eat, this quiz will reveal your cruise personality and make suggestions to help you plan your next cruise. But best of all, once you’ve finished the quiz, you can enter a sweepstakes for a chance to win a three-, four-, seven- or ten-night cruise on select Carnival ships. See official contest rules for all the details.
Time’s running out and all of these prizes are so incredible that I hope you’ll take the time to enter these super easy contests. Good luck!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Carnival Corporation. I received compensation for this post, however all opinions stated are my own.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.