With Thanksgiving fast approaching, many Americans will be hitting the roads. According to AAA, last year 51 million journeyed 50 miles or more away from home, a 3.3% increase from 2016. Well, you can bet that those numbers are going to be even higher in 2018.
If you have kids or even just one child or toddler, you know how messy and unorganized your car can get with them in it. So when a friend of mine recommended we get a carseat organizer that hangs from back of the driver’s or passengers seat, I was all for it. After some research, it looks like the best one on Amazon is called “Mom’s Besty Car Back Seat Organizer for Kids and Toddlers.”
This carseat organizer is only $15.79 and has four mesh pockets with elastic tops to keep contents securely inside. There’s also a polyester pocket for bulkier items like books, crayons, toiletries, and snacks, with a Velcro strap to hold them in place. The organizer has adjustable top and bottom straps with buckles, making installation easy and keeping it flush with the carseat, and it’s 20.8” x 16.9” so it fits most vehicles. The most unique feature is a clear touch-screen viewer window that can fit a tablet up to 10.1″ (like an iPad, Samsung Galaxy, etc.) to keep kids and backseat passengers entertained. (According to our pediatrician, kids shouldn’t be watching TV in the car or even at home, but I know sometimes you just need to get them to cooperate and/or be quiet.)
By Thanksgiving, road trips may be just a little bit easier.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.