Today marks the first day Cathay Pacific passengers can get a more personalized experience at the airline’s SFO lounge through LoungeBuddy. If you aren’t familiar with LoungeBuddy, it’s an app that features photos, reviews, ratings and amenities. Check out more on the app here when we featured it as Travel App of the Week.
For the next 60 days, Cathay Pacific has partnered with LoungeBuddy to activate the lounge’s iBeacon technology, which gives users a super personalized experience. We’re talking detailed information like seeing the daily food and beverage menu before you enter the lounge and also seeing available lounge amenities in advance of arrival. Honestly, it’s something that can make a difference knowing what you’ll get before arriving. If you are a traveler with little time to spare, the lounge experience becomes even more important.
Cathay Pacific is also running a contest to win a grand prize of 60,000 Asia Miles and one round-trip Premium Economy Class ticket to Hong Kong. To enter, all you have to do is share your Cathay Pacific lounge experience on Twitter, using the hashtag #CathayPacificSFO.
Cathay Pacific has some incredible airport lounges with beautiful white marble, black granite and lots of windows for natural light. We also love the bamboo wood finishes that give it a cozy vibe.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.