This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Good news if you’re going to Charlotte, NC and have a premium American Express travel credit card. The newest Centurion Lounge opens on February 24, 2020, at Charlotte International Airport (CLT). The Charlotte Amex Centurion Lounge is the 11th location in the Centurion portfolio.
The Centurion Lounge Charlotte (CLT)
This new lounge is open from 5:30 am until 10 pm daily.
The Centurion Lounge Charlotte is conveniently located at the mezzanine level at the post-security intersection of Concourses D and E. Another exciting advantage of this lounge is that it’s accessible from every airport gate at CLT. After passing through security, you can head directly to the lounge before takeoff.
This is one of the largest Centurion Lounges to date and exceeds 13,000 square feet. That’s good news as Charlotte International Airport is one of the world’s busiest airports.
The Charlotte location features several exciting amenities common to other Centurion Lounges:
- Shower suites
- Family room
- High-speed WiFi
- Personal workspaces
- Bespoke cocktails by mixologist Jim Meehan
It’s possible to relax or finish a last-minute project before boarding time.
Like the other ten current locations, each Centurion Lounge has its own unique local traits. You can enjoy Southern-inspired cuisine from Charlotte-based chef Joe Kindred. Joe is known for his two award-winning restaurants in North Carolina.
This lounge also sports a custom mural from local artist Amanda Moody.
Who Can Visit?
Complimentary access to all Centurion lounges is available to owners of these credit cards:
- Platinum Card® from American Express
- Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- Centurion® Card from American Express
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card
You can have the personal or business version of these three cards.
Platinum Card and Delta SkyMiles Reserve cardmembers can enter within 3 hours of departure or in-between connecting flights. If you have a connecting flight, you will need to present your same-day itinerary.
Other card-specific guest access policies apply if you’re traveling with companions.
American Express Insider Fare
If you’re staying overnight in Charlotte, you have another way to maximize your American Express travel benefits. With the Fine Hotel and Resorts collection, you can stay at the Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte. Special on-site amenities include:
- $100 spa credit
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two
- 4 p.m checkout
- Space-available room upgrades
Summary of the New Centurion Lounge Charlotte
In conclusion, if you’re flying American Airlines or another major carrier, it’s likely that your path will cross through Charlotte. Relaxing in the new Centurion Lounge Charlotte can make your travels less stressful. When you have the time to relax, this can be your new favorite spot in CLT.
- Best Credit Cards for First Class Travel
- Marriott Bonvoy Business American Express Card Review (Award Nights)
- Best High Limit Credit Cards
- Best Metal Credit Cards
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.