This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
There are several exciting Chase card promotions for Fall 2020 that you may not want to miss. There are several ways to earn more bonus points and several unique ways to redeem your Ultimate Rewards points for daily purchases. Here are some of the best Chase card promotions for Fall 2020 to take advantage of.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Signup Bonus
New Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card cardholders can earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening, worth $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus, they can earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within the first year of account opening.
Additional Chase Sapphire Preferred benefits include unlimited deliveries with no delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with a DoorDash DashPass subscription. Activate your card by December 31, 2021.
Cardholders also earn 5x points on Lyft rides, through March 2022. Through April 30, 2021, cardholders automatically earn 2x points per $1 spent at grocery stores, up to $1,000 per month.
Additionally, cardholders can earn up to $60 in statement credits on Peloton Digital and All-Access Memberships through December 31, 2021. Points are worth 25% more now through April 30, 2021, when redeemed for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories with the Chase Pay Yourself Back feature. Points are also worth 25% more when redeemed through the new Chase Dining hub in Ultimate Rewards, now through April 30, 2021.
Related: Chase Sapphire Preferred Review 2021
Co-Brand Travel Chase Card Promotions
Several of the co-brand airline and hotel credit cards that Chase offers have promotions this month.
Southwest Airlines Credit Cards
New consumer cardholders can earn 40,000 points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. Plus, earn 3x points on dining, including takeout and eligible delivery services, for the first year.
The three consumer Southwest Airlines credit cards also earn unlimited 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest purchases. All non-bonus purchases earn 1x point per $1 spent.
Some of the participating cards include those you can currently try for including the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card.
Related: Best Southwest Credit Card Offers
IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card
New cardmembers of the IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card can earn 125,000 points and a Reward Night by spending $3,000 in the first 3 months. This 125,000 points bonus is worth up to 25 nights at IHG properties. The annual fee is $89.
Related: IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless (100,000 Points)
New applicants of the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Credit Card can earn 100,000 bonus points by spending $3,000 in the first 3 months from account opening.
Learn more: Hotel Rewards Credit Cards
Marriott Tastecations (Expired)
The Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ Card is partnering with HelloFresh to launch Tastecations. This is a collection of recipes of globally-themed cuisine ideas inspired by Marriott Bonvoy properties. These recipes post weekly from October 3, 2020, through October 30, 2020 on Hellofresh.com and on the HelloFresh app.
Tastecations will offer select new and returning HelloFresh customers a discount of up to $80 in total off Tastecations recipes through a special email promotion. If you receive a promotion, go to the HelloFresh Menu Selection page, choose the featured Tastecations recipe you’d like, and simply apply the promo code at check out.
Chase Pay Yourself Back Redemption Bonus
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® (25% bonus) and Chase Sapphire Reserve® (50% bonus), you can redeem points for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories through April 30, 2021, with the Chase Pay Yourself Back feature.
The Chase Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card and Chase Ink Business Plus® Credit Card gives your 25% back on online advertising, shipping purchases, and charity donation through December 31, 2021.
The Chase Freedom family has a 25% redemption bonus for charitable donations.
Tock Dining Hub
In conjunction with the Chase Pay Yourself Back feature, Chase Ultimate Rewards offers a Tock dining hub. Redeeming points for Tock dining reservations with the Sapphire Preferred and Sapphire Reserve qualifies for the 25% or 50% point redemption bonus, respectively (through April 30, 2021).
Ink and Freedom cardmembers can also redeem Ultimate Rewards for Tock reservations but won’t get a redemption bonus.
Apple Product Redemption Bonus (Expired)
Through November 15, 2020, the Chase Ultimate Rewards credit cards offer a redemption bonus of up to 50% when buying Apple products in the Ultimate Rewards Apple tab.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve: 50% bonus
- Sapphire Preferred: 25% bonus
- Ink Business Preferred: 25% bonus
- Ink Business Plus: 25% bonus
The no annual fee Ink Business Cash® Credit Card, Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card, Chase Freedom®, Chase Freedom Flex℠, Chase Freedom Unlimited®, and Sapphire cards get a redemption bonus. Your Ultimate Rewards points are worth 20% more for AirPods purchases and 5% for all other purchases.
Ultimate Rewards Gift Card Sale (Expired)
Select gift cards are on sale at a 10% discount through October 31, 2020:
- Bloomin’ Brands
- Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Chipotle (Freedom family only)
- Domino’s Pizza
- Fanatics (15% discount)
- GAP Options
- Happy Holidays
- Home Depot
- Outback Steakhouse
- Sephora (Freedom only)
- Top Golf
There are limited quantities for each gift card. The best ones can sell out quickly.
The spring gives you plenty of time to maximize new purchases. As most people are less likely to travel this year than in previous years, the Chase Pay Yourself Back feature adds value to your card as you stay at home. Which of these Chase card promotions are you most excited for?
- Which Chase And Capital One Current Credit Card Offers Are Best?
- The Best Limited-Time Credit Card Offers
- 14 Best Travel Products For 2020: Electronics, Luggage, and More
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.