This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
The 2nd quarter of 2022 is here, and there is good news for several Chase credit cards. For instance, the DoorDash and Lyft benefits were set to expire in March 2022. Thankfully, these partnerships are renewing for participating Chase rewards cards. Here are further details about the DoorDash and Lyft benefits.
Chase Lyft Benefits
The Lyft accelerator benefit now expires in March 2025. You can earn up to 10x Ultimate Rewards on Lyft rides for the next three years.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® earns 10 points per $1 spent on Lyft rides. However, the complimentary Lyft Pink benefit enrollment period ended on March 31, 2022.
These cards earn 5x Ultimate Rewards® or cash back per $1 spent on Lyft rides:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- (Discounted) Chase Freedom®
- Chase Freedom Flex℠
- The Chase Freedom Unlimited®
- Plus, the Chase Freedom® Student Credit Card
- All Ink Business cards (Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card, Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card, and Ink Business Cash® Credit Card)
Chase DoorDash Benefits
Most co-brand Chase credit cards will continue offering free DoorDash DashPass access for one year. Eligible co-brand cardmembers who have not previously used the Chase DashPass benefit will have until 12/31/2024 to enroll for one free year of DashPass.
However, following that year, the cardmember will be auto-enrolled to a monthly DashPass membership at full price ($9.99).
DashPass benefits include $0 delivery fees and reduced service fees on qualifying orders. Additionally, it’s possible to use this service for restaurant and grocery deliveries.
These co-brand families are participating:
- Aeroplan® Card
- Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card
- British Airways Visa Signature® Card
- Iberia Visa Signature® Card
- Disney® Visa® Cards
- World of Hyatt Credit Cards
- IHG® Rewards Credit Cards
- Marriott Bonvoy® Credit Cards
- The Ritz-Carlton™ Credit Card
- Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Credit Cards
- United MileagePlus® Cards
- Starbucks® Rewards Visa® Card
Once activated, Chase Sapphire Preferred and Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders can enjoy complimentary DoorDash DashPass benefits through December 31, 2024.
In conclusion, the renewal of these DoorDash and Lyft benefits can be an excellent way to pack more value into your dining and rideshare purchases. So, if you missed out on the original DoorDash offer, you have a second opportunity to enjoy DashPass benefits. Additionally, you can continue getting bonus points on Lyft rides.
- Amazon Prime Visa Stays With Chase (Up to 5% Back)
- 8 Best Credit Cards For Everyday Spending (Groceries, Gas, & More)
- The Best Travel Credit Cards
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.