This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
The Chase Ink Business credit cards are getting a new design. Don’t worry, there are zero changes to the card benefits and all three cards remain a Visa Signature product. Here are the new Chase Ink card designs to know about.
New Chase Ink Card Designs
Existing cardmembers can expect to receive the new card design when their current card expires. It may also be possible to request an early replacement with the new design by calling Chase or sending an online direct message.
The new card designs have a different background design and continue to display the card name and basic cardholder details on the card front.
Here is a quick overview of the three cards, all some of the best Chase business credit cards, getting a fresh coat of paint.
Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
The Chase Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card is one of the best business credit cards thanks to a variety of perks. It is also currently offering a 100,000 Ultimate Rewards signup bonus after spending $15,000 in the first 3 months. The bonus is worth up to $1,250 in travel rewards.
Key Ink Business Preferred card benefits include:
- Earn up to 3x Ultimate Rewards on purchases
- 25% travel redemption bonus
- 1:1 airline and hotel point transfers
The card has a $95 annual fee. This is the only one of the Ink Business cards to offer point transfers, a travel redemption bonus, a no foreign transaction fee.
Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card
The Chase Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card earns 1.5% back on purchases. For every $100 you spend, you will get $1.50 back in cash rewards. It’s that simple.
Its signup bonus is the ability to earn $750 cash back after $7,500 in purchases during the first 3 months.
This card doesn’t have an annual fee but has a 3% foreign transaction fee. Employee cards are available at no additional cost.
Related: Chase Ink Business Unlimited review
Ink Business Cash Credit Card
The Chase Ink Business Cash® Credit Card also offers a $750 signup bonus with a $7,500 minimum spend during the first 3 months.
This card has a 5-2-1 purchase rewards program:
- 5% back at office supply stores, internet, cable, and phone services (on the first $25,000 then 1%)
- 2% back at gas stations and restaurants (on the first $25,000 then 1% back)
- 1% back on all non-bonus purchases
There is no annual fee and the foreign transaction fee is 3%.
Related: Chase Ink Business Cash review
Your Chase Ink Business credit may be getting a new look but has the same exciting benefits. If you’re looking for a new small business credit card, the Ink Business family earns some of the most valuable credit points for cash or travel.
- Comparison: Chase Ink Unlimited vs Chase Ink Cash
- Most Exclusive Credit Cards for Your Wallet
- Tony Hawk Promotes the Chase Ink Business Unlimited
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.