This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
May is here and there are several limited-time offers for the Chase credit cards that earn Ultimate Rewards. Two of the Chase May promotions are an Apple redemption bonus and a gift card sale. Here’s what else you may find helpful from these select credit cards.
Editor’s Note: Some of the offers below may have expired or are no longer available on our site.
Chase Ink Apple Redemption Bonus (Expired)
The various Chase Ink small business credit cards have an Apple Ultimate Rewards redemption bonus from May 1, 2021, to May 30, 2021. Ultimate Rewards are worth up to 25% more when paying for Apple products through the Ultimate Rewards portal.
- 25% more (1.25 cents each): Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card and Ink Business Plus® Credit Card
- 5% more (1.05 cents each): Ink Business Cash® Credit Card, Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card, and Ink Cash® Card
Note that these are some of the best Chase business credit cards available.
Gift Card Sale
All three card families have cards that are also some of the best Chase credit cards.
Many of the brands are available to all three card families, including Domino’s, Hello Fresh, Panera Bread, and TopGolf. However, some brands are only available to select card families.
For instance, the Ink family has these exclusive deals:
- Target (May 1, 2021, to May 15, 2021 only)
Exclusive for the Freedom cards (Chase Freedom Flex℠ and Chase Freedom Unlimited®) are Belk and Chipotle. Not bad for these two no-annual fee cards.
The Sapphire family (Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card and Chase Sapphire Reserve®) doesn’t have any exclusive gift card deals this time around, though both Chase Sapphire cards have exciting bonuses and other ongoing perks that go well into the fall (at least). Compare the Chase Sapphire Reserve vs Chase Sapphire Preferred to help determine which is best for your lifestyle.
Chase Banking Features
Chase May promotions aren’t limited to their credit cards. For those Chase cardholders that also have a Chase checking account, they also have access to several banking tools available in the Chase mobile app.
Zelle provides near-instant payments to most US bank accounts even if the other person doesn’t bank with Chase. You can send money or split a purchase from the Chase mobile app or on Chase.com.
The Snapshot feature provides daily spending reports to review recent purchases, credit card usage, and credit score changes. It’s also possible to pay bills and schedule Autosave transactions to set aside cash for future expenses.
The Budget tool lets you make a flexible budget by choosing the dollar amounts you want to spend or save. You can track spending and make day-to-day adjustments.
It’s also possible to sweep unspent money into an eligible savings account to avoid overspending.
In conclusion, these Chase May promotions can add more value to your existing cards. The Ultimate Rewards promotions for gift cards and small business Apple product purchases are an effortless way to maximize the value of the points. The additional banking features are good for full-time Chase customers wanting to easily track their accounts and boost their money skills.
- Can You Transfer Freedom Unlimited Points to Sapphire Preferred?
- Ink Business Cash Card Review
- Best Credit Card Offers
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.