This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® now includes Lyft benefits. This premium credit card previously didn’t offer any special rideshare benefits. Now you can enjoy discounted rides, free bike, and scooter rentals, and earn 10x Ultimate Rewards on Lyft purchases.
Chase Sapphire Reserve Lyft Benefits
This announcement comes on the heels of Chase offering one year of free DoorDash DashPass membership. These new Lyft benefits start on January 12, 2020.
Free Lyft Pink Membership
The first new Lyft benefit is one year of free Lyft Pink membership. This subscription plan costs $19.99 per month ($239 per year) without the Sapphire Reserve.
Lyft Pink benefits include:
- 15% savings on all car ride modes in the US
- 3 free 30-minute bike and scooter rentals per month (in select cities)
- Priority Dispatch at airports
- Lost and Found fee waiver
- Cancellation fee waiver (up to 3 times per month when you rebook within 15 minutes)
- Special member discounts
This complimentary perk isn’t available to the other Chase credit cards, including the best Chase credit cards.
Earn 10x Ultimate Rewards on Lyft Purchases
Sapphire Reserve cardmembers can earn 10 Ultimate Rewards per $1 on Lyft purchases. All remaining travel and rideshare purchases will earn the usual 3 points per $1.
This 10x purchase bonus lasts through March 2022. The other Chase credit cards that earn Ultimate Rewards points (i.e. Chase Freedom family, Chase Sapphire Preferred, and Ink Business card family) will earn 5x points through March 2022.
Other Chase Sapphire Reserve Benefits
The Chase Sapphire Reserve will continue to offer these benefits.
As the Sapphire Reserve is one of the best travel credit cards, you will continue to get these travel benefits:
- $300 annual travel credit
- Priority Pass Select airport lounge access
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee credit
- Trip cancellation and interruption insurance
- Primary rental car insurance
Plus, earn 5x total points on air travel and 10x total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards® immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually. Earn 3x points on other travel and dining & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
Your points are worth 50% more when redeemed for award travel on the Chase travel portal. Another option is transferring your points at a 1:1 ratio to airline and hotel partners including United Airlines, British Airways, Southwest, Emirates, Singapore Airlines, and World of Hyatt.
Sapphire Reserve cardholders earn 10x points on Lyft rides, including bikes and scooters. Complimentary Lyft Pink Membership is also available when activated by March 31, 2022.
Points are worth 50% more through March 31, 2022, when redeemed for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories with the Chase Pay Yourself Back feature.
New Chase Sapphire Reserve® cardmembers can earn 50,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening, worth $750 towards travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
Lyft benefits for the Chase Sapphire Reserve include one year of free Lyft Pink membership and earning 10x Ultimate Rewards on Lyft purchases through March 2022. Your other Chase Ultimate Rewards credit cards may earn 5 Ultimate Rewards on Lyft purchases.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.