SeThis post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Are you looking for creative ways to redeem your Chase Ultimate Rewards for the best value? For a limited time, you can get a redemption bonus by using Ultimate Rewards for Apple purchases. This offer extends to the Chase Sapphire, Freedom, and Ink card families. Keep reading to learn more about this exciting way to use Ultimate Rewards for Apple purchases.
Redemption Bonus: Ultimate Rewards for Apple Purchases (Up to 50% Bonus)
From October 15, 2020, to November 15, 2020, Chase Ultimate Rewards are worth up to 50% more for online Apple purchases. For instance, 100 Ultimate Rewards are worth $1.50 in purchase credit with a 50% bonus.
The redemption bonus amount depends on which credit card you use. Which Apple products you buy can also determine the redemption bonus amount. Some products have limited quantities.
To claim the redemption bonus, visit the Apple tab within your Ultimate Rewards dashboard. Some of the qualifying Apple products include:
- Apple Watch (Series 6 and SE)
The new iPhone 12 is launching soon, but you may want other Apple products. You might be ready to upgrade devices or buy a Christmas gift before Black Friday and Cyber Monday. This promotion can help you save money.
This is one of several Chase card promotions in October 2020.
Chase Sapphire Cards
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® makes each point worth 50% more (1.5 cents each) on all eligible Apple products. This is a great deal if you want to use your Ultimate Rewards for Apple purchases.
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred®, each point is worth 25% more.
These redemption bonuses are similar to the Pay Yourself Back feature for groceries, dining, charity donations, and home improvement purchases through April 30, 2021.
Chase Ink Business Cards
The two Chase Ink credit cards with an annual fee offer a 25% redemption bonus:
- Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
- Ink Business Plus® Credit Card (no longer open to new applications)
The 25% bonus applies to all Apple purchases made with Ultimate Rewards. If you need to upgrade your home office, now can be a great time.
Chase Freedom and No Annual Fee Credit Cards
It’s possible to get a redemption bonus on a Chase credit card that earns Ultimate Rewards without an annual fee. The eligible card families include:
- No Annual Fee Ink Business Cards
- (Discontinued) Chase Sapphire
Each Ultimate Reward point is worth 20% for AirPods purchases. All other purchases garner a 5% redemption bonus. Note that the Airpods Pro are some of the best noise-canceling headphones options available.
As these cards don’t qualify for most redemption promotions, it’s worth considering this offer if you need new Apple gear.
Summary of Using Ultimate Rewards for Apple Purchases
Redeeming credit card points for merchandise is usually one of the least valuable redemption options. However, this bonus for Apple purchases can make each point worth as much as the best Ultimate Rewards redemptions. As Apple likely offers devices that you can use daily, finding a must-have gadget can be easy.
- What Are The Best Chase Credit Cards For Travel?
- What Are The Best Chase Business Credit Cards?
- Should You Take Advantage Of The Chase Sapphire Preferred 80k Offer?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.