This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Are you looking for creative ways to redeem your Chase Ultimate Rewards for the best value? For a limited time, you can get a redemption bonus by using Ultimate Rewards for Apple purchases. This offer extends to the Chase Sapphire, Freedom, and Ink card families. Keep reading to learn more about this exciting way to use Ultimate Rewards for Apple purchases.
Editor’s Note: Some of the offers below may have expired or are no longer available on our site.
Redemption Bonus: Ultimate Rewards for Apple Purchases (Expired)
From October 15, 2020, to November 15, 2020, Chase Ultimate Rewards are worth up to 50% more for online Apple purchases. For instance, 100 Ultimate Rewards are worth $1.50 in purchase credit with a 50% bonus.
The redemption bonus amount depends on which credit card you use. Which Apple products you buy can also determine the redemption bonus amount. Some products have limited quantities.
To claim the redemption bonus, visit the Apple tab within your Ultimate Rewards dashboard. Some of the qualifying Apple products include:
- Apple Watch (Series 6 and SE)
The new iPhone 12 is launching soon, but you may want other Apple products. You might be ready to upgrade devices or buy a Christmas gift before Black Friday and Cyber Monday. This promotion can help you save money.
Chase Sapphire Cards
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® makes each point worth 50% more (1.5 cents each) on all eligible Apple products. This is a great deal if you want to use your Ultimate Rewards for Apple purchases.
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred®, each point is worth 25% more.
These redemption bonuses are similar to the Pay Yourself Back feature through April 30, 2021.
Chase Ink Business Cards
The two Chase Ink credit cards with an annual fee offer a 25% redemption bonus:
- Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
- Ink Business Plus® Credit Card (no longer open to new applications)
The 25% bonus applies to all Apple purchases made with Ultimate Rewards. If you need to upgrade your home office, now can be a great time.
Chase Freedom and No Annual Fee Credit Cards
It’s possible to get a redemption bonus on a Chase credit card that earns Ultimate Rewards without an annual fee. The eligible card families include:
- Chase Freedom Flex℠
- Chase Freedom Unlimited®
- (Discontinued) Chase Freedom®
- No Annual Fee Ink Business Cards
- Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
- Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card
- (Discontinued) Chase Sapphire
Each Ultimate Reward point is worth 20% for AirPods purchases. All other purchases garner a 5% redemption bonus. Note that the Airpods Pro are some of the best noise-canceling headphones options available.
As these cards don’t qualify for most redemption promotions, it’s worth considering this offer if you need new Apple gear.
Summary of Using Ultimate Rewards for Apple Purchases
Redeeming credit card points for merchandise is usually one of the least valuable redemption options. However, this bonus for Apple purchases can make each point worth as much as the best Ultimate Rewards redemptions. As Apple likely offers devices that you can use daily, finding a must-have gadget can be easy.
- What Are The Best Chase Credit Cards For Travel?
- What Are The Best Chase Business Credit Cards?
- Should You Take Advantage Of The Chase Sapphire Preferred Offer?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.