This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
If you have a Chase Ultimate Rewards credit card, you’re going to want to look at these limited-time promotions. These Ultimate Rewards bonuses give you a redemption boost.
50% More Marriott Bonvoy Transfer Bonus
If you have a Chase credit card that transfers Ultimate Rewards to the 1:1 travel partners, your points are worth 50% more for Marriott Bonvoy.
From November 1, 2021, to December 24, 2021, your Ultimate Rewards transfer yield 50% more Marriott Bonvoy points.
For example, your 1,000 Ultimate Rewards become 1,500 Bonvoy points, and you can transfer points in 1,000-point increments. These Ultimate Rewards bonuses can help you get a little more out of your fall and winter travels.
This promotion means you won’t have to transfer as many points to book a Marriott reward night.
The other Chase transfer partners are currently not offering a transfer bonus.
Some of the participating cards include:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- (and for business travelers…) the Chase Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Ultimate Rewards Gift Card Sale
In addition to the Ultimate Rewards bonuses, there is also an Ultimate Rewards gift card sale. Instead of redeeming your Ultimate Rewards for cash back with a 1-cent redemption value, you might consider a discounted gift card.
Many popular brands are 10% off, including:
- Academy Sports
- Door Dash
- Home Depot
This 10% discount is for the whole month of November for these card families:
The month-long gift card sale is in addition to Ultimate Rewards Apple Bonus. Each Ultimate Reward can be worth up to 50% more on Apple Store purchases with this promotion.
Also, Chase Freedom family cardholders can enjoy 5% back at select online stores through the Shop Through Chase shopping portal during November.
These Chase Ultimate Rewards bonuses and promotions are an excellent way to stretch your credit card points for travel.
- The Best Credit Cards For Holiday Shopping
- What Are The Best Credit Cards For Flight Bookings?
- The Best Credit Card Offers
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.