I just did an interview with Bob Sirott and Marianne Murciano on WGN Radio talking about Chicago travel deals. Below are my show notes so I hope they help save you some money!
- Chicago to Tel Aviv on Delta Air Lines for $644 round-trip, including all taxes leaving in March.
- UA/LH: ORD-DXB $760-$780 ai RT (November; 3 day min stay; K fare)
- 15 nt. San Diego to Ft. Lauderdale $1199 pp Celebrity Millennium
- Southwest Vacations $1,100 for two to Vegas.
- Apple Vacations 3 nights to Cancun for $549pp
- American Airlines new Award Map
- More Deals
P.S. Everyone knows there’s not one website out there that has the absolute cheapest price for airfares, hotels, car rentals, cruises and package deals, and so the trick is to do your research and check them all to see who has the best deal at that moment in time. With our booking tool all you have to do is input your city pairs and dates and click check rates. Six windows will open up as they simultaneously search a variety of travel websites like Expedia, Priceline and TripAdvisor. It not only saves you time but money as well. Check it out for yourself!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.