This children’s book isn’t travel-related per se but it’s so good and popular that there’s no doubt it would make a great gift to a new family to take on their travels. I first learned about “Love You Forever” from Leo Laporte while doing his weekly The Tech Guy show. I bought it on Amazon immediately after he told me about it. When it arrived in the mail, Natalie was shocked I’d never heard of it as we already had a copy of it (doh!). It turns out that since its publication in 1986, “Love You Forever” has sold more than 15 million copies. The story has touched the hearts of millions worldwide. I can’t read it to Jack without tearing up. If you’re looking for a great gift to give your loved ones, this kids book won’t disappoint (it has a five-star rating on Amazon with over 5,800 reviews).
Grab it: Grab “Love You Forever” by Robert Munsch on Amazon for $4.99.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.