This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Listen up if you have a Citi travel credit card that earns ThankYou points. Aeromexico is the newest Citi ThankYou transfer partner. You can transfer your Citi ThankYou points at a 1:1 ratio to over 15 airline and hotel loyalty programs.
Citi ThankYou Transfer Partner Aeromexico
The information for the Citi Prestige, Citi Premier, Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card, and Spark Miles business credit cards has been collected independently by Johnny Jet. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Aeromexico is also an American Express Membership Rewards transfer partner. So if you also own the The Platinum Card® from American Express or the American Express® Gold Card. Also, Aeromexico is a Capital One transfer partner for the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card and Spark Miles business credit cards.
If you own a Membership Rewards or participating Capital One credit card, you now have a third way to transfer miles to Aeromexico.
Redeeming AeroMexico Miles
AeroMexico is a SkyTeam alliance member. That means you can transfer points and book flights for Aeromexico and SkyTeam partners. But you may have to pay fuel surcharges for long-haul flights. Also, your points might be more valuable with another airline.
For any award flight, you will need to call Aeromexico to book it.
Here are some of the best ways to redeem your Aeromexico miles.
Low Season Flights
Aeromexico’s award flight prices depend if you fly in the peak season or off-peak season. The high season (peak season) weeks include Holy Week, June 1 until August 18, and December 8 through January 16.
Outside of these dates, you get the lowest award flight prices on Aeromexico.
For instance, a roundtrip flight from the U.S. or Canada to Mexico costs 56,000 miles in coach and 104,000 miles in the premier class.
These same flights in high season cost 60,000 and 112,000 miles, respectively.
You may also be able to fly business class in the Delta Airlines Delta One cabin from the United States to Europe for 110,000 miles one-way or 220,000 miles round-trip plus taxes and fees.
Summary of Citi ThankYou Transfer Partner Aeromexico
Aeromexico gives you another way to book award flights on SkyTeam partners with Citi ThankYou points. Your other option is transferring to your Air France FlyingBlue account. Because AeroMexico award flights can require more effort to book, you might decide to book your flights directly through the Citi Travel Center instead.
- New Citi Rewards+ Round-Up Small Purchases
- Do You Qualify for the American Express Platinum 100k Bonus Offer?
- Best Credit Cards for Travel Miles
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.