Lucky’s cafe is a small diner tucked way in the heart of Tremont, one of the oldest neighborhoods in Cleveland. It’s a spot locals frequent in addition to “outta-towners,” privy to insider information. Named Cleveland’s best brunch in 2010, I liken the experience to gaining ” foodie street cred.”
It’s hard to believe head chef and owner, Heather Haviland, began by renting space at Lucky’s (originally a coffee house) for her pastry company and started baking out of a storage closet. In 2006, she bought into the business and expanded the menu.
I ordered the Shipwreck and suggest you do the same. A glorious hodge podge of hash browns, vegetables, eggs, and cheddar cheese with a side of pecan-covered bacon. Yes, pecan-covered. Indulge and enjoy!
The menu offers a tasty, health conscious variety with many vegan, vegetarian, and meat-lovers options.
Heads up: Consider splitting a meal and saving room for one of their renowned shakes.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.