One the easiest ways to save money when you travel is to bring an empty water bottle through security so you can fill it up at a water fountain on the other side. It’s simple, and in the past I’ve recommended just using any old plastic bottle—which I later learned is a big no-no since the plastic has toxins. Last year I recommended the Hydrapak Stash Bottle, which I really liked, but now there’s another product out there that I like even better. It’s called the HYDAWAY travel water bottle.
The HYDAWAY is a unique portable, re-usable, collapsible, and infinitely adaptable water bottle. What I love about it is that when expanded it allows for 21 ounces of liquid. It also fits in most vehicle cup holders and backpack water bottle pockets. The best part—besides being BPA-free, taste-free, odor-free, and dishwasher-safe—is that HYDAWAY bottles can be folded down to just over an inch.
All bottles feature an easy-to-use, flip-up straw for quick sips, a carabiner-friendly carry handle, and a watertight guarantee. They come in a dozen colors including eight bold ones like bamboo, bluebird, tangerine, rose, storm blue, fire, snow, and midnight. Grab one for $19.95.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.