Tribeca Film Festival
I was recently in New York to attend the Tribeca Film Festival. Here are my stories from the trip:
- New York City — Tribeca Film Festival & Sheraton
- Guess who is the new “star travel blogger” for American Express?
What Starwood property would you like to visit?
Do you have a favorite Starwood property in New York? Or one you’d like to visit? Our friends at American Express are offering Johnny Jet readers 25,000 Starwood points to redeem for a stay of their choice!
Here’s how the giveaway works:
Answer the above question (What Starwood property in New York would you like to visit?) by following and tweeting @JohnnyJet. Make sure to use hashtag #SPGAMEX. If you’re not on Twitter, you can enter the giveaway by posting a comment on this post with your answer. Only one entry per person, and a winner will be chosen at random.
We’ll be announcing the winner in next week’s newsletter! Remember, only those 18 and older are eligible to win. Be sure to read the full rules: SPG AMEX Stars 25,000 Starpoint Giveaway Official Rules • Johnny Jet Giveaway Official Rules.
in New York
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.