I know I have several years before I need to worry about what Jack is checking out on the internet while I’m on the road. But for those with kids right now, here’s a clever device that you might want to check out. Circle with Disney recognizes and manages every device on your home Wi-Fi. It allows parents to set time limits on apps and sites like Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. If you have multiple kids, you can filter content by setting up individual filter levels by age (Pre-K, Kid, Teen, and Adult).
What your kid(s) will also hate is the fact that you’ll be able to see where they spend the most time online by app and category. And when the kids give you attitude, you can pause the internet for the whole household or a single family member with a single tap.
Circle installs on your home network in minutes and not only gives you ways to filter content, but is also able to work outside the Wi-Fi network on any 3G/4G, giving parents complete control even when they’re on the road. You can buy it on Amazon for $99.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.