This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Staying organized is one of the best ways to simplify travel. As the saying goes, ‘A place for everything and everything in its place.’ If you always know where to find what you’re looking for, you won’t get flustered or worry that you’ve left something at home. And being well organized can also save you time at the airport. See The Trick to Saving Up to an Hour at One of the Busiest Airports in the World.
One of my best travel organizing tools is a tech organizing case like the Bagsmart Electronic Organizer Travel Case. This one is a double layer organizer that can neatly fit all your cords, cables and chargers, your earphones, as well as small electronic devices like an iPad mini, a kindle or a small keyboard. I love this because I always know just where to find what I’m looking for (usually my phone charger). On my flight yesterday, the mouse for my laptop died and I needed to replace the battery quickly. I didn’t have to rummage through all kinds of stuff looking for it. I knew exactly where to find it. The other great thing is that your cords stay neat instead of turning into a jumbled, tangled mess.
You can also get the Bagsmart Electronic Organizer Travel Case in a smaller, single layer style. It’s more compact and smaller but holds less stuff. But it’s still perfect for cords, cables and chargers, earphones and other smaller items.
The Bagsmart travel case is made of heavy-duty, durable and water-repellent nylon to protect your items from scratches, dust and accidental dropping. It’s an essential for any traveler and makes a perfect gift, too.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.