I love the Skits Tech Case, which helps me organize my tech gadgets and plugs, but it’s a bit pricey—so here’s a less expensive option. The Bagsmart Electronic Organizer Travel Case ($17.99) is great for storing your cords and chargers in one easy, convenient place so they don’t get tangled and drive you bananas. With the Bagsmart case, you can always find what you’re looking for without having to tear up your bag or dumping the contents on the floor. And it’s not only cheaper ($17.99) than the Skits case but also thinner and less bulky, too.
The Bagsmart travel case is made of heavy-duty, durable and water-repellent nylon to protect your items from scratches, dust and accidental dropping. It comes in grey, black and blue. At just 6.3” x 9.4” x 0.8”, it will easily fit into any carry-on, backpack or handbag.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.