Last week at SATW’s (Society of American Travel Writers) annual convention, CurbFreeWithCoryLee.com took home the award for best travel blog. Cory Lee is a special man. He was diagnosed with spinal muscular atrophy at the age of two but being in a wheelchair hasn’t slowed his travels down. In fact, I would bet he’s in the top 1% of Americans who have traveled, since he’s been to over 20 countries on six continents.
What’s great about Cory—besides the fact that he’s a nice guy—is that he blogs about his accessible and sometimes not-so-accessible adventures on CurbFreeWithCoryLee.com, from trekking through the Amazon to hot air ballooning over Israel and everything in between.
Cory has more than 50,000 followers across social media and been featured in/on The Los Angeles Times, USA Today, and Travel channel, just to name a few. His site has all kinds of travel tips that make him a leading accessible travel expert and he’s keynoting TBEX 2018 North America in September.
For more, read his Travel Style.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.