Last week at SATW’s (Society of American Travel Writers) annual convention, CurbFreeWithCoryLee.com took home the award for best travel blog. Cory Lee is a special man. He was diagnosed with spinal muscular atrophy at the age of two but being in a wheelchair hasn’t slowed his travels down. In fact, I would bet he’s in the top 1% of Americans who have traveled, since he’s been to over 20 countries on six continents.
What’s great about Cory—besides the fact that he’s a nice guy—is that he blogs about his accessible and sometimes not-so-accessible adventures on CurbFreeWithCoryLee.com, from trekking through the Amazon to hot air ballooning over Israel and everything in between.
Cory has more than 50,000 followers across social media and been featured in/on The Los Angeles Times, USA Today, and Travel channel, just to name a few. His site has all kinds of travel tips that make him a leading accessible travel expert and he’s keynoting TBEX 2018 North America in September.
For more, read his Travel Style.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.