$28-a-Night Carnival Cruises: Would You Go?
My cruise post last week hit a nerve with a lot of readers and many agreed they wouldn’t get on a cruise even if they didn’t have to pay. I’m one of them. I think the federal government is going to agree and extend their no sail order so they don’t risk anymore outbreaks.
This week’s cruise news::
- Disney Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through July 28
- Scenic Group suspends all cruises and land touring through August 31, 2020
- Norwegian Cruise Line raises over $2 billion to withstand ‘well over’ a year without revenue
- Norwegian CEO: Masks coming, buffets likely disappearing
- Holland America Line President Orlando Ashford and Seabourn Cruises President Rick Meadows announced almost simultaneously on Tuesday that they’re leaving at the end of May.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.